Echoing Soundz planned, coordinated and executed a launch event which incorporated a press junket, intimate interview space and autograph signing for Stevie Williams DGK | Lil Wayne Trukfit Macy’s Launch Event.
One of the country’s most talked about and respected skateboarders Stevie Williams, celebrated the collaboration of his skateboard lifestyle brand DGK. We conducted a special autograph signing at The Beverly Center which allowed the skateboard king to welcome his fans with a VIP reception for a three hour time period alongside platinum recording artist Lil Wayne. The exclusive event took place on Friday, June 1 in the Macy’s Beverly Center Men’s Store located at 8500 Beverly Boulevard in Los Angeles. Our purpose was to ensure that our client Stevie Williams received explosive media coverage.
- Schedule and fulfill exclusive mainstream interviews between client and mainstream media
- Secure media (news outlets, photographers, videographers) to cover the event
- Secure celebrities/personalities to attend the event
- Provide on-site support for Stevie Williams
- Distribute and promote lifestyle shots via Instagram and Twitter in order to generate social media awareness and excitement of the event
Utilizing the strength and support of our onsite support team, Echoing Soundz executed seamlessly, in our efforts to focus media attention on our client Stevie Williams brand being incorporated into Macy’s department stores. Our focus was to maintain a strategic alignment between both super stars and there brands in order to accelerate and increase the market share of DGK. For social media we saturated the market using relevant hashtags in order to dominate SM interest, redirecting traffic directly to the DGK Stevie Williams Brand. Immediately after the event the ES team serviced out photos and post press release (attached) in order to ensure lead placement on the story.