Echoing Soundz planned, coordinated and executed a grand opening launch event for brand new state-of-the-art filming location FilmCity Studios.
FilmCity is home to a 7,000 sq. ft. studio with a 100-ft cyc wall – one of the biggest in town – full grid and cyc lights, as well as a second 900 sq. ft. studio space that can be used as a lounge area or secondary stage. The facility is also outfitted with a top-of-the-line screening room, make-up room, editing bays, production office, full kitchen, VIP room with private bathroom and shower, and gated parking. FilmCity had already worked with a slew of celebrity and corporate clients including Patton Oswalt, Darius McCrary, Omarion, Crazy Town, The Power Rangers, Sam Sarpong, Chace Johnson (Chace Infinite) and Wal-Mart. Owner and Creative Visionary Lior Cohen reached out to Echoing Soundz after hearing about our event production success and track record with other clients.
- Develop step-and-repeat design and book red carpet
- Secure media (news outlets, photographers, videographers) to cover the event
- Generate list of guests to invite including filmmakers, producers, directors, actors, studio executives, writers, etc.
- Coordinate décor and event set up with client
- Secure celebrities/personalities to attend the event
- Generate social media awareness and anticipation of the event
We used our dynamic list of contacts and celebrities in the film and entertainment industry to invite the best in the business to this exclusive launch event, making sure to harp on the venue’s amazing assets and amenities for filming. We knew our influence with media outlets would generate an interest in the event and thus, secure press coverage for this new venue.