Echoing Soundz conceptualized and implemented a direct plan of action to bring attention to Flaucy Apparel’s highly anticipated appearance at the famous 3-day MAGIC Trade Show in Las Vegas, NV.
F-ASHION L-IFESTYLE A-RTS U-NIFYING C-ULTURED Y-OUTH, is the defining acronym of FLAUCY, Inc., the neo-urban apparel enterprise taking a stylish, edgy new approach to today’s fashionable street wear. Carving a new niche in the landscape of casual attire, while cultivating a medium within fashion, lifestyle, and culture. FLAUCY Inc. owns and develops lifestyle brands for the fashion and budget conscious consumer who wants their clothing to make a statement. FLAUCY is more than a clothing company, it’s a lifestyle movement led by its Founder and CEO, veteran footwear and apparel authority Nate Wills (FUBU, Reebok, Original Penguin, Sean John, K1X, Run Athletics, Pastry). Wills solicited publicity services from Echoing Soundz after being referred by a friend.
- Create social media awareness and anticipation of Flaucy’s presence at MAGIC
- Secure media (news outlets, photographers, videographers) to stop by Flaucy’s booth and cover their new fashion
- Generate list of guests to invite to visit Flaucy’s booth including stylists, models, tastemakers and other designers
- Secure celebrities/personalities to visit Flaucy’s booth
- Provide On-Site publicity support for all 3 days of the trade show
- Plan and execute an exclusive “Flaucy Suite Party” for special invited celebrity, fashion and tastemaker guests
For an event of this magnitude, Echoing Soundz utilized its strong relationships with celebrities, media and fashion tastemakers to set up booth visits and coverage well ahead of the scheduled trade show. Upon arrival, Echoing Soundz’ team sought out additional national and Las Vegas local media while on site each day, to spur new coverage and attention to Flaucy’s fashion.
We knew our broad reach, coupled with Flaucy’s already established reputation and celebrity co-signs, would generate a great amount of press for the fashion brand’s debut at MAGIC.